ConSol Limited Recruitment Application Portal Now Open – Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by ConSol Limited to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role generally provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procurement procedure and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Also ensures that the company makes wise purchases of goods or services to resell or use.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensure that system information and data are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- Ensure that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct staff on boarding
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation in Variation
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Administration of HMO Scheme for all staff.
- Responsible for the company’s fleet management.
- Ensures adequate implementation of the fleet management policy, including the use of appropriate schedules, checklists and templates.
- Maintain office supplies for each department.
- Participate in the procurement of corporate gift items for clients
- Source for suppliers, place and expedite orders for supplies and verify receipt of supplies.
- Manage the printing of office communication materials and other print related items.
- Ensure production of items meets the approved company brand standard.
- Ensure newly-hired employees get appropriate work tools.
- Responsible for office staff logistics and protocol.
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of the approved company transportation and travel policy.
- Organize entertainment for visitors and meetings when required.
- Ensure reduction in office wastage with regards to office supplies.
- Manage inventory of office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level, monitor critical level of stock and anticipate needed supplies.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of the office procurement budget.
- Responsible for the procurement of required office materials and work tools at the best prices.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 1 – 2 years post-graduation experience.
- Candidates should live within the Oshodi-Gbagada-Yaba-Surulere-Ikeja-Ojota-Ogudu-Ketu axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st April, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here