Coleman Technical Industries Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Arepo / Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Filling and Documentation:
- Assist in Filling and documentation employee related information.
- Regularly updating employee database at entry and exit point.
- Maintain proper filling of authorized recruitment request.
- Assist in Employees verification by calling guarantors and references.
- Manage NYSC and SIWES students related information.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Assist in preparation of Job descriptions for all departments
- Assist in shortlisting and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Assist in communicating Interview feedbacks to candidates after every feedbacks.
- Ensure that successful applicants are communicated to with their offer letters.
- Assist in designing Onboarding and Orientation checklist for new hires.
- Submit online job postings.
Factory HR Operations:
- Assist with the recruitment of trainees.
- Liaise with the HSE team to ensure health and safety of all factory workers.
- Perform regular checks at the factory to ensure all staff comply with HR policies.
- Liaise with PM to ensure proper documentation of all disciplinary actions taken at the factory.
- Ensuring periodic head counts of all factory staff.
- Updating of trainees database.
- Assist the HR Manager in periodic manpower audit at the factory.
- Keep proper records of trainee attendant register to keep track of their attendance.
HR Functions and Duties:
- Assists in account and file opening for new staff
- Assist in sorting out matters relating to staff pension and health matters
- Ensures that employee data is accurately inputted and periodically updated on the Operation of the Enterprise Resource Plan [ERP]
- Coordinate staff health matters
- Develop and distribute correspondence memos, letters, forms, etc
- Prepare monthly recruitment report to the HR Manager
- Prepare daily attendance report statistics to the HR Manager
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum o 1 years of relevant work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters