Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the general public that Coca-Cola Company is recruiting eligible and interested candidates. Interested candidates should read below for more information.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Tax & Accounting Analyst
Job ID: R-48714
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Time Type: Full time
- The Accounting and Tax analyst will have specific responsibilities in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable & Payable and Tax reporting for the Kazakhstan Legal Entity. Additionally, the Analyst will support LEC during the Tax authorities’ reviews / audits and internal & external audit by responding to all requests on time.
- Assist LEC during preparation & submission of monthly & quarterly & annually tax declarations
- Prepare and upload the monthly E-Ledger to authority
- Assist LEC on tax compliance reviews and during the tax audits of authority
- Support the LEC for the external audit with Deloitte, providing all necessary information, Breakdowns / reconciliations of GL’s, and helping in discussing adjustments proposed by auditors and ensuring the adjustments are booked.
- Work as key liaising officer against banks on all banking transactions including but not limited to local FX buying and tax payments etc
- Prepare the monthly local banks reconciliations and submit to global treasury & Genpact
- Access to electronic invoice portal of company and create accounts receivable invoices to customers from both from portal and SAP: Review A/R balance every month accordingly
- Access to electronic invoice portal of company and extract Accounts Payable invoices from vendors: Review A / R balance every month accordingly and support Global A/P Teams on vendor queries
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts for various inquiries.
- Creating journal voucher for all transactions paid locally, phone, taxes, utilities, etc and
- Provide support to global finance operations teams and Genpact on posting of local journals. Ensuring clearance of general ledger accounts in order to have only open items.
Experience and Requirements
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a multinational environment
- Good SAP FI Module User and S / 4HANA user is preferable
- Candidates must Exhibits Growth Behaviors (Empowered, Curious, Inclusive and Agile)
- She/he must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate across different teams to lead change efforts
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and take a proactive approach in solving problems
- Capable of following through and focus on time-sensitive execution with limited supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptation to evolving roles & responsibilities
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and hard-working
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing) and has excellent communication skills;
- Sound Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and local Tax Compliance
- Fresh Trainee Accountant or A candidate to start Trainee exams
- Experience with internal and external Audits
- Have planning and routines setting, great collaboration skills, a high level of integrity in everything you do, and a good sense for prioritization and organizing your work will be additional key success factors for you to be able to ensure stakeholder and business unit requirements are met.
- Build key relationship across functions within the OU, Platform Services and at senior levels in the organization.
- Ensure stakeholder / operating unit requirements are met through effective management routines / processes / planning, partnering, prioritization and organizing
- This role partners and engages proactively with Senior Franchise Leadership, Corporate stakeholders, E&Y or other Tax Advisors, and Corporate and Operating Units (OU) clients, as well as strongly collaborates with IS Financial Services and other Platform Services peers to ensure a coordinated approach in managing business deliverables and processes.
- Ensure escalation / communication of key issues / opportunities including recommendations for resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here