Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2020: Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Operations Analyst I
Job ID: 20200686
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Job Function: Operations
Employee Status: Regular
Business: Credit Risk Management Services
Division: Middle East and Africa
Reporting to: CRMS Head, SSA.
Time Type: Full time
- Provides broad relationship support for the local franchise in all product areas for credit-related matters. This includes but is not limited to management of the credit approval and credit documentation processes; regulatory reporting and ensuring sustainable controls and compliance with global credit policies; bringing a broad questioning approach as well as providing ideas for process improvements.
- Works closely with and supports the Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
Central Bank Regulatory Reporting:
- Ensure accurate & timely CRMS submissions for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) reporting and maintain a good audit trail for all the submissions.
- Maintain accurate databases for CBN reporting and evidence all correspondence with CBN.
- Understand & implement various CBN reporting requirements (CBN-CRMS), and closely work with Finance to manage reporting and compliance obligations.
- Provide on ad hoc and regular intervals, Credit data to CBN, NDIC, CRBs and other regulatory related entities.
Credit Documentation and Collateral:
- Receive, review and ensure safekeeping of credit, support and collateral documentation; record items in documentation and collateral tracking systems in line with credit policies.
- Ensure established processes are followed; including collateral management and registration in credit systems, marking of facilities as available based on credit documentation requirements, follow-ups on exceptions.
- Develop and implement procedures for documentation custody and monitoring; contribute to standard and streamlined processes design.
Credit Preparation and Approval:
- Maintain relationship and facility data in credit systems; support business on portfolio related activities including CA preparations and update of credit information in credit systems.
Data Quality Control:
- Take ownership of the data and ensure correct updates in various credit & operation systems. Understand data flows for all data element categories; investigate and resolve the underlying causes of errors.
- Prepare & review month-end Cross Border submissions and information for portfolio reviews whenever required.
- Escalate detected exceptions per policy, and address recurring exceptions. Implement process changes to correct technical exceptions and mismatches.
- Aid in internal and external audits for assigned portfolio segment(s). Provide portfolio and related credit information, normally at the relationship level. Contribute to achieving acceptable audit ratings.
- Maintain Credit Portfolio data at all times for inspection by CBN, NDIC, CRBs and other regulatory related entities on ad hoc basis.
- Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
- Frequently interact with Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
- Frequently interact with CBN, NDIC & CRBs.
- Broad understanding of risk management guidelines
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements relating to credit risk matters.
- Broad Understanding of Redesigned CBN-CRMS
- Broad banking products knowledge.
- Broad understanding of credit systems and any other ancillary credit-related systems.
- Working knowledge of key credit and operations systems data flows.
- Good organizational, time management (prioritization of tasks).
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be confident, articulate and assertive.
- Must display great attention to details.
- Must be Customer focused.
- Efficient and Logical approach to problem-solving
- Good learner.
How to Apply for Citibank Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity click here
- NITDA Scholarships – Technology Innovation And Entrepreneurship Support Scheme for Nigerians | scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/tiess
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – Apply Now
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NDE Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.nde.gov.ng
- Register for Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
- Chrisland University Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form for Academic and Non-academic Staff- Apply Now
- Nigeria Police recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ngA
Subscribe to Blog via Email
How to get last jobs update: Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Kindly leave your comments below if you need more information or news about Citibank Nigeria recruitment.