Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2020: Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Operations Analyst I
Job ID: 20200686
Location: Lagos, Lagos
Job Function: Operations
Employee Status: Regular
Business: Credit Risk Management Services
Division: Middle East and Africa
Reporting to: CRMS Head, SSA.
Time Type: Full time
- Provides broad relationship support for the local franchise in all product areas for credit-related matters. This includes but is not limited to management of the credit approval and credit documentation processes; regulatory reporting and ensuring sustainable controls and compliance with global credit policies; bringing a broad questioning approach as well as providing ideas for process improvements.
- Works closely with and supports the Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
Central Bank Regulatory Reporting:
- Ensure accurate & timely CRMS submissions for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) reporting and maintain a good audit trail for all the submissions.
- Maintain accurate databases for CBN reporting and evidence all correspondence with CBN.
- Understand & implement various CBN reporting requirements (CBN-CRMS), and closely work with Finance to manage reporting and compliance obligations.
- Provide on ad hoc and regular intervals, Credit data to CBN, NDIC, CRBs and other regulatory related entities.
Credit Documentation and Collateral:
- Receive, review and ensure safekeeping of credit, support and collateral documentation; record items in documentation and collateral tracking systems in line with credit policies.
- Ensure established processes are followed; including collateral management and registration in credit systems, marking of facilities as available based on credit documentation requirements, follow-ups on exceptions.
- Develop and implement procedures for documentation custody and monitoring; contribute to standard and streamlined processes design.
Credit Preparation and Approval:
- Maintain relationship and facility data in credit systems; support business on portfolio related activities including CA preparations and update of credit information in credit systems.
Data Quality Control:
- Take ownership of the data and ensure correct updates in various credit & operation systems. Understand data flows for all data element categories; investigate and resolve the underlying causes of errors.
- Prepare & review month-end Cross Border submissions and information for portfolio reviews whenever required.
- Escalate detected exceptions per policy, and address recurring exceptions. Implement process changes to correct technical exceptions and mismatches.
- Aid in internal and external audits for assigned portfolio segment(s). Provide portfolio and related credit information, normally at the relationship level. Contribute to achieving acceptable audit ratings.
- Maintain Credit Portfolio data at all times for inspection by CBN, NDIC, CRBs and other regulatory related entities on ad hoc basis.
- Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
- Frequently interact with Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
- Frequently interact with CBN, NDIC & CRBs.
- Broad understanding of risk management guidelines
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements relating to credit risk matters.
- Broad Understanding of Redesigned CBN-CRMS
- Broad banking products knowledge.
- Broad understanding of credit systems and any other ancillary credit-related systems.
- Working knowledge of key credit and operations systems data flows.
- Good organizational, time management (prioritization of tasks).
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be confident, articulate and assertive.
- Must display great attention to details.
- Must be Customer focused.
- Efficient and Logical approach to problem-solving
- Good learner.
How to Apply for Citibank Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity click here
- NITDA Scholarships – Technology Innovation And Entrepreneurship Support Scheme for Nigerians | scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/tiess
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – Apply Now
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2020/2021 – Application Form & Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NDE Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.nde.gov.ng
- Register for Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
- Chrisland University Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form for Academic and Non-academic Staff- Apply Now
- Nigeria Police recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ngA
Subscribe to Blog via Email
How to get last jobs update: Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc
Kindly leave your comments below if you need more information or news about Citibank Nigeria recruitment.
Leave a Reply