Choice Dental is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Choice Dental is an organization that prides itself in providing dental services that meet international standards, using state of the art equipment. We are particular about delivering a remarkable customer experience, therefore adopting the best practices and procedures in dental care provided by a team of sufficiently trained professionals. Although preventive dentistry is our core, we offer a full range of services ranging from early tooth decay detection to full mouth reconstruction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Responsibilities (Others may be Assigned)
- Welcome and seat patients cheerfully.
- Securing appropriate and timely management of patient care and treatment.
- Support smooth running of practice procedures, as well as maintain and improve the quality management system
- Provide quality customer service by giving the feeling of “being in good hands” to the patients through personal and telephonic counseling.
- Optimizing patient understanding of our therapy spectrum by individual counseling and information regarding possible and planned treatments and therapies.
- Offer patient counseling and information regarding possible treatments or already planned therapies and respective procedures, billing, etc.
- Securing a smooth and time-phased patient visit at the practice.
- Provide billing to patients.
- Fulfilling periodically recurring tasks.
- In individual cases (and as substitute) prophylaxis treatments, assistance at the dental treatment chair, instrument disinfection, and sterilization.
- Complies with Quality Management documents and checklists.
- Plays a creative part in the arrangement of new methods, and improvements in patient service.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Diploma.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Customer Care Executive.
- Must have the ability to manage the interface with different personalities and handle difficult situations.
- Able to multi-task effectively and manage deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and make an informed judgment.
- proficient in the use of computer.
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
N64,000 – N90,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Care Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters