Chipper Cash Job Recruitment for a Senior Technology Recruiter, Africa – Chipper Cash is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Senior Technology Recruiter. Inerested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technology Recruiter, Africa
- We are looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play a critical role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
- You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Chipper’s most important asset – its people!
- You will design and execute the recruiting strategy in one or multiple key areas within our Global organization with a constant lens on diversity, inclusion and belonging
- You will be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for some of Chipper’s most critical business units such as Engineering, Product, Operations, etc.
- You will track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular basis
- You will work in partnership with recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- You will recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Finance, and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- Candidates should have experience working as an in-house, tech-focused recruiter in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ideally, you have experience at a pre-IPO company with stock options
- Candidates should have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a partner management perspective
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- Candidates should have a growth mindset and can be flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- You are a standout colleague and you strive for having phenomenal collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews has an outstanding and positive experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment