Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria; (ICI was acquired in 2008 by AkzoNobel, the world’s largest paint producer).
CAP Plc evolved from the world-renowned British multinational Imperial Chemical Industries Plc, which formalized its Nigeria operations in 1957 under ICI Exports Limited. In 1965, ICI Exports Limited changed its name to ICI Nigeria Limited and in 1968 it subsumed the paints company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Locations: Abuja, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau
- Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and other avenues.
- Provides technical, marketing and sales support to the Company’s customers.
- Conducts product demonstrations and training to users and to Partners’ employees.
- Reports on Customers’ feedback and complaints.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and annual sales report on the business activities within the territory.
- Conducts visit to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationship.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
Requirements, Skills / Experience
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.
- How to Write CV for Free – Guidelines for Perfect Curriculum Vitae
- Female Customer Service Representative at SIMS Nigeria Limited – Apply Now
- Lagos Business School Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal.
How you will be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE