Chemical and Allied Products (CAP) Plc Management Trainee Programme 2022 – The Chemical and Allied Products (CAP) Plc. is recruiting candidates suitable for their Trainee Program 2022. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Chemical and Allied Products (CAP Plc) Plc is a foremost paints and decorative company in Nigeria. Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria.
CAP Plc plays within the premium and standard segments of the Paints and Coatings market with flagship brands such as Dulux, positioned in the premium segment, Sandtex in the standard segment and Caplux for Surface Preparation products and Hempel, for industrial coatings.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Management Trainee Programme
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on a mission to create a new Africa inspired by Colours. We are looking for young, talented and driven graduates to join us in achieving this.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines (Post-graduate Degree is an added advantage).
- Must have graduated with 2.1.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Must not be more than 26 years old as at April 30th, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2022.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements and pass the assessment test will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE