Chapters & Heights Investment Partners Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Chartered Accountant – The Chapters & Heights Investment Partners Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant position in their company. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines listed below to apply.
Chapters & Heights Investment Partners Limited is a full-fledged Investment Bank that takes pride in excellent service provision and a serious penchant for deliberate amplification of the wealth of our Clients. We are a full-fledged Funds and Portfolio Management Company Licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant (Financial Control)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to recruit naturally driven and result oriented Chartered Account to handle Overall Finance, Accounts, Banking, Taxation MIS & Commercial activities of a Licensed Asset Management Firm.
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently & in line with generally accepted accounting practices
- Fund flow & cash flow statement including fund application/movement analysis
- Preparation of annual income & expenditure budget based on business plan & past trends
- Work with external auditors & ensure Financial Statements are audited as per regulations
- Liaising with external institutions – Banks, Tax Departments, Rating Agencies, Auditors & others on the financial & legal matters & other statutory & non-statutory compliances.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Manage the finance process unit & to develop & implement a modern cost-effective accounting system that will meet the challenges & objectives of the organization
- Provide operational & financial information & decision support to functional units (e.g., KPI analysis; periodic operating reports & forecasts, budget monitoring & control)
- Month-end Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & management notes as per accounting practices & standards
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in: Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting, and/or related professional qualifications.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant having 4+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Preferred candidate must be a Chartered Accountant having 4+ years of post-qualification experience for the position of a Financial Controller who can handle Overall Finance, Accounts, Banking, Taxation MIS & Commercial activities of a Licensed Asset Management Firm.
- Highly Organized
- Trustworthy and Creative
- Communication Skills
- General Industry and Business Knowledge.
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
N100, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE