Centre For Research in Enterprise and Action in Management (CREM) Job Recruitment 2022-Apply for Outsourcing manager at Centre For Research in Enterprise and Action in Management (CREM). Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.Centre For Research in Enterprise and Action in Management (CREM) is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, Workforce Management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities.
CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction. CREM’s services are delivered according to global best practices in partnership with the world’s leading technology vendors and partners. CREM offers services in research development, Enterprise, Consulting, Learning and Development, Entrepreneurship and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outsourcing Manager
Location: Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure registration with HuCaPAN, get Recruiters License.
- Lead in the drive for the acquisition of new customers across all CREM’s business verticals.
- Co-ordinate all Outsourcing business efforts for seamless operations
- Developing a change management plan to support changes associated with assigned categories
- Proactively identifies issues and emerging risks and takes swift action to resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Input own agreements, service details and payment forecasts onto the Contracts Database and maintain all other systems as appropriate
- Manage outsourced deliverables and services for platform services
- Act as contact point between internal and external teams for outsourced projects
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of outsourcing procedures and methodologies
- Design and drive consistent and organized processes for outsourcing
- Assess, monitor, document, and communicate on outsourced costs, project status, risks and key learning to stakeholders
- Identify, track, manage, and resolve outsourcing issues
- Ensure that bills are timely paid by our clients
- Organize, schedule and ensure the execution of training for outsourced staff.
- Build a robust customer relationship management mechanism to ensure retention and enhanced usage.
- Ensure seamless recruitment, placement and management of outsourced staff.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND in any discipline
- A Master’s Degree / Relevant Professional Certification is an advantage
- A minimum 5 – 12 years hands – on experience in an outsourcing / HR Consulting firm with an existing clientele
- Outsourcing experience in a structured outsourcing outfit is required
- Ability to design and analyze KPIs in line with our outsourcing strategy in order to drive continuous improvement
- In-depth understanding of project life cycle
- Ability to draft proposals and contracts amendments using templates
- Candidates without any hands-on experience in outsourcing should not forward their CVs as their applications will not be treated.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates without any hands – on experience in outsourcing should not forward their CVS as their applications will not be treated.
- For further enquiries, call: 08171644619.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE