Centre for Research in Enterprise and Action in Management (CREM) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Centre for Research in Enterprise and Action in Management (CREM) is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, Workforce Management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities.
CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction. CREM’s services are delivered according to global best practices in partnership with the world’s leading technology vendors and partners. CREM offers services in research development, Enterprise, Consulting, Learning and Development, Entrepreneurship and Management
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outsourcing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead in the drive for the acquisition of new customers across all CREM’s business verticals.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of outsourcing procedures and methodologies
- Design and drive consistent and organized processes for outsourcing
- Ensure that bills are timely paid by our clients
- Organize, schedule and ensure the execution of training for outsourced staff.
- Build a robust customer relationship management mechanism to ensure retention and enhanced usage.
- Ensure seamless recruitment, placement and management of outsourced staff
- Co-ordinate all Outsourcing business efforts for seamless operations
- Manage outsourced deliverables and services for platform services
- Act as contact point between internal and external teams for outsourced projects
- Carrry out any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any discipline
- Having a Master’s Degree / Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years hands – on experience in an outsourcing / HR Consulting firm
- Outsourcing experience is required
- Prersentation skills / knowledge of Office suits: Excel, MS Word, Power Point etc.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
- For Enquiries, Call: 08171644619.
- Candidates without any hands-on experience in outsourcing should not forward their CV as their applications will not be treated
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters