CCETC SUK Power Company Job Recruitment 2021/2022 – This is to inform the general public that CCETC SUK Power Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in the club. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application procedures below.
CCETC SUK Power Company Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogere-Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Degree in Law with certification from Law school (called to the Bar).
- Candidate MUST possess professionally knowledge with experience in legal matters relating to company/contract law, civil law, DISCOs/NERNEMSA and other power sector regulatory bodies and laws. Candidate must belong to recognized legal association e.g. NBA, ICSAN etc.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Have strong communication and management experience (planning, coordinating, and implementation).
- Be honest, diligent and professional certified.
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Professional experience/knowledge in both local and international laws.
- Familiar with international trade regulations and business, with experience in advisory roles.
- Strong negotiation skill and the ability to provide support and quality legal advice on business and legal matters to management.
- Must be between the ages of 35-45 years old and MUST have served in a similar position.
- Proficient in relevant laws and regulations, regulatory requirements in the Nigeria power sector e.g. NEMSA, NERC, DISCOs etc..
- Strong knowledge background/orientation with excellent business acumen in company and allied matters, and civil laws.
- Quality legal research and litigation experience
- A minimum of 7 years at the Nigerian Bar.
- Excellent writing skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must be willing to relocate as assigned
15th November, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here