Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2022 for an Administrative Officer, Contingent on Donor Award – The Catholic Relief Services is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable to fill the vacant position in their organization. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer, Contingent on Donor Award
Job ID: 220000E5
Location: Nigeria / Ghana
Employment Type: Full time
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job: Operations and Administration
- You will coordinate the provision of responsive, effective, and efficient administrative services in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. You will help ensure stewardship of resources and a high-quality service approach are integrated into administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
- Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
- Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems.
- Help identify safety issues and ensuring a safe and sound work environment.
- Coordinate the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Coordinate event planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and workshops.
- Engage withrelevant external stakeholders (government officials, landlords, service providers, etc.)on assigned administrative matters and help ensure required authorizations and documents are up-to-date.
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal WARO LSFF Project Team; CRS country program staff across the 15 ECOWAS countries where the project may touch due to staff/consultant locations or training/convening locations; other CRS HQ-PIQA or other staff that may travel to the region to support the LSFF project.
- External Consultants; peer implementing agencies; government stakeholders, private sector entities, vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented, organized and results-oriented.
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working proficiency in both French and English.
- No Travel Required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- All positions requiring residence or frequent travel outside their home country must undergo and clear a pre-employment medical examination.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to safeguarding the rights and dignity of all people – especially children and vulnerable adults – to live free from abuse and harm.
- CRS welcomes candidates from the countries and regions in which we work. In the event the successful candidate is an expatriate or global telecommuter, the anticipated duration of the assignment is informed by a term limit, based on the type and level of the job and the needs of the agency.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
9th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply