Catamaran Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for a Project Officer – Catamaran Nigeria Limited is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of a Project Officer at the firm. Interested persons should apply below.
Catamaran Nigeria Limited – We are an indigenous company that renders Professional, Support and Consultancy Services in the Transportation Infrastructure sector of the Nigeria economy.
Job Title :Project Officer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To conduct research, prepare project/review documents (Proposals and Reports) and render required assistance in the execution of all Infrastructure projects.
- Develop and review project documents such as proposals (Technical and Financial Proposal, Expression of Interest, Letters etc.), project reports (Feasibility Study Report, Business Case, Technical Studies Report, Project Update/Progress Report etc.)
- File and store all project documents in a logical and retrievable manner.
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Create project schedule for each project task.
- Review contract agreement, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) etc.
- Document project risks in the project register.
- Liaise with other units on infrastructure project matters
- Prepare weekly project update report
- Carry out any other duty commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post and as assigned by the Business Unit Head.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in carrying out research and data analysis, as well as project management in the infrastructure sector (road, rail, maritime, aviation, buildings etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent research, reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills with very good command of English Language.
- Proficiency in documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to learn and empower others.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
Interested candidates should apply before 3rd June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE