Cashigo International Limited Recruitment 2022 for an IT Administrative Manager – Cashigo International Limited is currently recruiting competent and suitable professionals to fill the position of an IT Administrative Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrative Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company’s computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department.
- You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Manage the team effectively with an error free environment.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a similar field.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applicants are requested to also send the following information:
- Full Name
- Total Year of Experience
- Particular Year of Experience (C&B and OD)
- Present Monthly Gross Salary
- Expected Monthly Gross Salary
- Notice Period (How soon you can join us).
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE