Carnation Registrars Limited Job Recruitment 2022– Carnation Registrars Limited is now recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the post of an information Communication Technology Officer. Interested applicants should apply below.
Carnation Registrars Limited is a Registrar outfit with a vision to be the foremost provider of registrar’s services in Nigeria, renowned for total-quality and innovative service delivery.
Job Title: Information and Communications Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deploy, configure and maintain ICT systems and databases, including networks, servers, and telecommunications. Troubleshoot and address issues to ensure optimal performance.
- Configure and maintain applications and user devices. Provide timely and quality service delivery, technical support, and advice to user requests to ensure proper user access to agency business data and information.
- Maintain inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, and software and ensure adequate supply and functionality, in collaboration with relevant staff, provide input to budget for ICT-related expenses.
- Support a variety of technologies, including cloud-based storage systems, Windows OS and MS Office suites
- Support and contribute to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions.
- Maintenance and configuration of laptops, desktops for staff use
- Managing operating systems and upgrading where necessary.
- Setting up of new or old PCs, Printers, and Scanners.
- Hardware and software installation and operations
- Coordinate relationships with suppliers to facilitate the delivery of ICT-related services.
- Support capacity-building initiatives, remotely or on-site, to staff and partners to ensure efficient and consistent adoption and use of ICT applications.
- Prepare statistical reports on ICT-related data and metrics. As needed, implement measures to ensure required standards are met.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or OND in IT related field (Computer Science, Information Systems or any other related course)
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally with a strong client-service focus.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
N100, 000 Monthly.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.