Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Content Manager
Employment type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and managing all of the content across Carbon’s touchpoints.
- You will collaborate across teams to ensure that all content produced is consistent, accurate, and engaging
- Assist with an annual and quarterly content calendar including at least one quarterly campaign and one weekly blog post, among other ongoing necessary written pieces including press releases, customer success stories, one-pagers, slide presentation copy, and more
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and professional studies) for the quarterly content calendar
- Write all blog articles, ebooks, white papers, success stories, press releases, speaking proposals, one-pagers, and more
- Working with Product Marketing and Management teams to identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content and copy as needed including building landing pages
- Conduct media outreach when appropriate for public relations article placement
- Coordinate interview copy for media outlet requests for publication
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services across all touchpoints
- Proofread and edit all content before publication across all touchpoints
- Build out a strategic copy for landing pages and website pages
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Approve copy of the content for social media from the marketing specialist
- Candidates should possess a BA / BS Degree is required preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
Minimum of 5 years of B2C writing experience preferred
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail and timelines
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize deadlines accordingly
- Knowledgeable in the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Netcore, etc), and content management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The successful candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excels in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with the ability to adapt to change quickly. A teamwork attitude, willing to take on extra tasks and see them through.
- Acute attention to detail and problem-solving skills are also necessary attributes for the role.
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Career development & growth.
- We offer a remote working option.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Call with People team
- Case Study (Assessment)
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge