Carbon Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for their ongoing Management Trainee Programme 2023. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives wherever they are, with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Product Manager Trainee Programme
- The aim for the rotational programme is to identify and train the next generation of product managers to work in Carbon. Selected candidates will rotate through functional areas such as Risk, Collections, Customer Success, Finance & Business Intelligence during a 3 – 6 month period.
- At the end of the 6 months, the top trainees will be selected and invited for permanent employment.
- Candidates will be given significant responsibility and work directly with Heads of Department on critical areas of the business. All projects will be technical in nature and require a high level of analysis & automation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Ideal candidates will be PRIMED – Passionate, Resourceful, Intellectual, Maverick, Execution and Data Driven.
- Logical thinker evidenced by strong numerical/data skills and or have programming/coding experience (SQL, Retool & python).
- Experience in financial services, technology or financial technology is an added advantage.
N250,000 monthly (net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- People Screening.
- Online Test
- Assessment Centre/Interviews
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.