CAF is recruiting. With this articles you see all the requirements and guide on how to fill you caf application form online. See CAF Job Registration Portal via cafonline.com/en-us/caf/careers.aspx … The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments. Since the election of a new president, Sir Ahmad, on 16 March 2017, the confederation has resolutely embarked on wide-ranging reforms agenda with the aim of restoring CAF’s image and credibility, increasing revenues, developing the game and improving the governance of continental football.
• Master’s degree in Communications, International Relations, Business Administration or a similar domain.
• Minimum experience of 5 years in working as a personal assistant to a senior executive / CEO in a dynamic and international environment and/or diplomatic organizations with an excellent track record
• Fluent in French, English and Arabic
• Experience in protocol matters and management of high profile guests
• Trustworthy, discrete, and with high integrity
• Well organized and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Positive person with flexibility to support at any level (administration, operation, concept development)
• Autonomous, pro-active, efficient, and punctual
• Excellent communicator and with good interpersonal skills
• Political and multicultural sensitivity
• Ability to stay calm and composed in challenging situations
• Problem solving and troubleshooting ability
• Position is based in Cairo. Flexibility to travel when needed
• Ability to build trust relations with internal and external stakeholders.
JOBS Recommended :
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc