Busch InBev Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.ab-inbev.com. Applicants who are interested in applying for Busch InBev recruitment should do so via the recruitment portal.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance & Planning Manager, Supply
Location: Ilesha West, Osun
- Career opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Supply PPM in Ilesa Plant reporting directly to the Supply PPM, Nigeria with a dotted line to Plant Manager, Ilesa Plant. The incumbent will lead the daily, monthly and annual financial routine process of the Supply Team to ensure efficient achievements of the department’s operational and strategic business targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support with development and management of Supply budgets
- Track and monitor costs and losses.
- Drive strict compliance of ZBB at the site.
- Conduct deep dive variance analysis of the site Variable Industrial Cost.
- Conduct monthly stock take and drive strict compliance of daily stock count and confirmation.
- Also ensure Goods in transit are cleared promptly and proof of delivery scanned and saved on daily basis.
- Ensure supplier payment are up-to-date and the accounts are updated and accurate.
- Give financial and qualitative advice and support that will facilitate the achievement of Supply target.
- Ensure all relevant SOPs are implemented and constantly updated and followed through
Qualifications, Experience and skills required
- HND/B.Sc, in Finance or related field
- A masters’ degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years in a Finance related role
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations for decision making
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
Key competencies and attributes:
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Interpersonal & People Management Skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Blog via Email