Buffalocrete Construct Limited Recruitment 2022 for an Account Manager – Buffalocrete Construct Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Account Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Buffalocrete Construct Limited is a concrete and steel product manufacturer. We are located in the Abijo area of the Lekki-Epe Expressway. As a brand, we are always looking for new ways to help our customers profitably. We are a fast-growing company with a strong team of professionals with a strong code of ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Lekki – Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Manager will coordinate, direct and oversee her team in the discharge of their accounting duties.
- She will support Executive Management by offering insights and financial advice toward achieving the financial objectives of the Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow reports and other reports.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Handles Tax matters with the Authorities and their agents
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information eg Bank statements, Creditors, Debtors accounts etc.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Carries out management accounting of the firm.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Customer service and Relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Proactive, ability to use initiative
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office, Peachtree, Sage).
- Ability to learn bespoke packages if required.
- Our preferred candidate must reside within or around the Abijo – Lekki – Ajah axis.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Flexibility / Tact / Discretion and diplomacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE