British Council Recruitment 2021 – Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by the British Council to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: 1-year fixed term contract
Pay band: 2
- The Role holders will support the achievement of country plan objectives in Nigeria by delivering customer services. The successful candidate will project a professional image of British Council and provide a high quality, welcoming and efficiently integrated enquiry service for the full range of the British Council’s English and Exams activities, product and services.
- You will need to meet Customer Service Excellence standards in all inbound and outbound contact with customers.
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years dealing with customers and enquiries within a reputable customer service environment with proven positive track record
- Proven experience of providing service within quality standards
- IT skills and experience working with MS Word & MS Excel
- Minimum 2 years call centre experience
- Experience working with CRM (Client Relationship Management) & Call management systems
- Attention to details
- Fluency in one of the 3 major Nigerian languages – Hausa, lgbo or Yoruba
- Customer Service qualification
- Experience in supervising a group of people to achieve a specific purpose
N3,390,541 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates must have current legal right to live and work in Nigeria
Application Deadline 25th April, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here