British American Tobacco Recruitment for Warehouse Executive – is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their institution. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Seniority Level: Non-management
Reports To: FGS Warehouse Supervisor
- Contribute towards the superior up-bringing of the organisation and have a rewarding career in an organisation that offers challenging opportunities and room for growth.
- Provide warehousing functions of receipts, storage, and issuance of Finished Goods materials/goods and to avoid damages or wastages in the process.
- Maintenance of proper storage of all Finished Goods in the Warehouse, effective receipts of stocks and despatch to GBNL & Export markets.
- Proper Stock and Warehouse Management to ensure storage and handling of all Finished Goods and ensure that FIFO are followed as per BAT best practice.
- Manages and reports the status of all material handling equipment to ensure their maintainability and avoid equipment failure.
- Management of records in the warehouse and ensure FIFO principles are applied
- Sound working relationship with our major customer ( GBNL )
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other warehousing staff.
- Improve ways of managing contractor staff so as to minimise cost.
- Maintain 100% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Develop and coach direct reports to ensure that talented individuals feel motivated and are able to progress.
- Identify, develop and coach potential successors.
- Attend trainings (self-development) as identified.
- Motivate, guide and make recommendation for disciplinary action.
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc (Upper Credit) in Purchasing & Supply or any other related field
- Good understanding of warehousing management systems
- At least 4 year experience in a FMCG warehouse.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Familiarity with ERP/SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters