Bosch Africa Recruitment 2022 for a Human Resource Business Partner – Bosch Africa is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the Human Resource Business Partners. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
The Human Resources Partner assists in all human resources activities including but not limited to:
- Manage employee relations (hiring, on-boarding, transfer, termination etc) and contract conditions of employees
- Manage entire payroll cycle and personnel cost for Nigeria
- Manage employee database
- Ensure implementation of “Corporate Benefit Systems” regarding long-term employee benefits like leave, health care and life insurance
- In-country bundling of corporate standard training Responsible for organization and rollout of the agreed Training Portfolio
- In coordination with C/HRR-AF and the HR Manager, the HRBP will be involved in Africa-wide HR projects.
- Enrich and drive HR policies repository for Nigeria
- Facilitate annual talent management process, such as performance review, individual development planning, potential evaluation, promotion, salary adjustment/variable bonus discussions
- Development of the compensation strategy and derivation of the budgets increase in consultation with the Managers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 6 years to 8 years working experience, preferable in a Multi-national
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any related field
- A professional certification in HR will be an added advantage
- Strong judgement and advisory skills
- Open and flexible with customer-oriented mind-set
- Able to coach team members in daily work and career inspiration
- An individual continuously motivate team to common goal
- Able to assess consequences and provide short & long-term solutions based on risk and beneficial assessment
- The individual must desire to constantly improve programs based upon feedback, monitoring and observations
- Candidates with result orientated is highly preferred.
- The candidate must be good in public speaking and public relations skill being an excellent communicator
- Possess influential and strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate with empathy and ability to handle conflicts, work with high energy and under pressure
- Keep good working knowledge and familiarity with human resources concepts, practices, tools, procedures, and employment laws is required
- By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE