Bolt Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Bolt Business
- We’re looking for hungry and ambitious Sales Managers to join Bolt Business. You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
- Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
- We offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
- We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results.
- You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
- Managing your own sales pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries
- Negotiating and closing deals, the bread and butter of your role will be all about sales. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals and brining new revenue to Bolt
- Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and smash sales targets, with an uncapped commission scheme you can win big here
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
- Develop your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on the account management team
- Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop – you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product teams
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your pipeline, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
- Identify emerging markets, opportunities and market shifts. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing. You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of fast paced B2B sales experience
- Be a hunter, driven to win and close deals every day
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- A self starter, who understands how to build and manage their own pipeline of opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong confident personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience on-boarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings would be advantageous
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, extra vacation days, and plenty of other perks to help you be the best you!
- Work together with some of the smartest people in the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters