Black Pen Recruitment 2022 for a Social Media Strategist (Startup / Cryptocurrency) – Black Pen Recruitment is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable for the position of a Social Media Strategist. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is Africa’s portal into the crypto economy. They are building a financial structure that is centralised in crypto exchange, a lending platform, an NFT marketplace, and other products to fully bring Sub-Saharan Africa into the new world of decentralised finance, ownership, and creativity. With the backing of premier crypto investors and Silicon Valley VC firms, they are now structuring the introduction of their first product set to our launch markets, which are in Kenya and Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist (Startup / Cryptocurrency)
Job Type: On Site | Full-time
- Manage, Run, Optimise and Report back on Paid Advertising channels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to the internal and external stakeholders, these include but are not limited to:
- Paid Social Media through FB Business Manager
- Google Search & Google Shopping (beneficial)
- Display & Video 360 (beneficial)
- Managing paid advertising budgets optimally to achieve business KPIs
- Assist business departments with paid advertising requirements, reporting, analysis and strategies
- Help other business departments understand and how best to implement their digital advertising requests.
- Keep up to date of changes in the digital industry and set up tests to implement and determine the viability of these new changes on our internal paid advertising.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against
- Liaise with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Provide oversight on digital and social strategy for hospitality brands
- Build relationships with key clients, platforms and partners to help bring the company to life
- Understand complex business challenges and bring a positive attitude towards solving them.
- 4+ Years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in performance advertising (Leads, sales, ecommerce)
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, FB Blueprint (Beneficial)
- Experience on the following platforms (Beneficial):
- Facebook Business – Facebook and Instagram
- Google Ads – Across App, Display, Search, and Shopping
- Google Analytics
- Google Marketing Platform – SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager
- Attention to detail
- e-commerce experience across paid advertising
- Strong Data Analysis, Manipulation and Reporting Skills
- Ability to take consumer insights and turn them into integrated strategies
- Experience managing campaign budgets
- Have experience in Advertising, SEO and Website Design projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment