Bedmate Furniture Job Recruitment Program 2022/2023 – Bedmate Furniture is recruiting candidates suitable to fill in the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
Job Title: Freight Forwarding Documentation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Opening and update of shipping files, both import and export
- Ensuring that all shipping documents are ready for clearing
- Ensuring the right documentations are in place for all import and export shipments
- Familiarity with and staying abreast of all relevant documentation, local import regulations and restrictions applicable to Nigeria.
- Proactively handling all issues that could arise in a job’s documentation process and keeping the customer informed of the development and educated of requirements so as to proactively make decisions guiding their shipment.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / NCE qualification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Good organization skill
- Good communication skills, especially e-mail.
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Supervise daily operations at the showroom and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Assist in planning and implementing store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, and Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
11th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply