Beckley Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Financial Controller – Beckley Consulting Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Financial Controller. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with special focus on the provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Finance Controller, you are responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by Accounting/Finance governing regulatory and advisory organizations in Nigeria and financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the industry.
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing, and evaluating the company’s fiscal function and performance.
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e., growth, new markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Participating in the development of company plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning, introducing new programs/strategies, and regulatory action.
- Developing credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the CEO and COO, the Board, and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhancing and/or developing, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Providing technical financial advice and knowledge to the Management to enable them to make timely decisions.
- Continuous improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Optimizing the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiating appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Developing a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the company may enter.
- Evaluating the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with an emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Continuously improve the timeliness and accuracy of the Company’s cash flow and management of the billing and collections process and month-end, quarterly, and year-end closings
- Overseeing the risk and Corporate insurance requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements including income tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding tax, and employment taxes.
- Coordinating with appropriate legal counsel relating to financial and corporate governance compliance and risk assessment matters.
- Developing and advising on business development and strategic planning
- Recommend and manage Company relationships with outside financial consultants.
- Performs other financial-related duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of applicable business experience of which 3 must be in a financial leadership role.
- A Chartered Accountant – ICAN/ ACCA
- Preferably has an MBA
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment strong operational focus, and a creative thinker.
- Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results.
- Strong systems, process, and best practices experience.
- Well organized and self-directed.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Good leader and educator who is trustworthy, willing to share information, and serve as a mentor.
- Decisive with a “big picture” perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- N500, 000 – N650, 000 monthly.
- Group Life Assurance
- Yearly Housing Allowance
- Official Car
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE