BBOXX Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Retail Area Manager – BBOXX Limited is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals for the position of a Retail Area Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
BBOXX is generating impact by improving customers’ quality of life through provision of affordable, clean and reliable energy solutions. Today, we offer pay-as-you-go solar power. Our aim is to expand rapidly to provide other modern utility services, such as cooking, internet access and water. We are constantly searching and realising innovative solutions to provide the best value services to our customers.
At the heart of BBOXX is our pioneering management platform, called BBOXX Pulse, which continuously collects data and insights, enabling us to provide our services to previously unreachable populations? BBOXX has installed more than 150,000 solar home systems, with a strong presence in Rwanda, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Togo. BBOXX have over 600 employees across 9 global offices Rwanda, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Togo, with its head office in the UK and its manufacturing operations based in China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Area Manager
Requisition No.: req1249
Location: Lagos – Field (80%) and Office (20%)
Report to: Retail Manager
- A Retail Area Manager will be ensuring that a network of shops meet their targets in Sales, Installation, grow a healthy portfolio and ensure shops have a good utilization rate, create action plan, follow through with it and adapt in case the plan does not deliver results.
- Ensuring each shop meets their objective: sales, installation and Portfolio actions.
- Creating plan with Retail Manager or MD to meet targets.
- Implementing marketing and sales strategies using the retail supervisors.
- Reporting on the performance of each shop and product to the Retail Manager.
- Suggesting changes to implementation plans and ensure that shops achieve more with less spending.
- Ensure that shops comply on stock management, inventory and stock take in all shops happen on a weekly basis to avoid stock losses.
- Responsible for sales and portfolio metrics across a defined network of shops.
- Supporting retail supervisor in planning for their monthly/quarterly objectives.
- Assessing the current performance of shops and change plan if necessary.
- Managing the schedule of retail supervisor and motivating them to reach new heights.
- Supporting and coaching Retail Supervisor in the field as part of their training
- Monitoring their performance against objectives and take necessary actions
- Ensuring the shop network covers well the area.
- Responsible for technician’s performance.
- Supporting the retail supervisor in managing the technicians.
- Creating any strategy necessary for the retail supervisor to meet objectives
- Supporting the retail supervisor in recruiting new technicians.
- Responsible to implement marketing strategy in coordination with Retail Supervisor.
- Propose different marketing activities.
- Work with marketing manager in implementing marketing strategies
- Responsible for the operations at the area.
- Supervise the retail supervisors and support them to accomplish their daily responsibility.
- Consolidate information on the performance and operations of the Area
- Set targets and objectives for shop staff, and review performance in quarterly reviews.
- Create monthly plans for Area based on targets, and overall strategy as set by Retail Operations management.
- Create budgets for the area in line with monthly and quarterly plans
- With working closely with Retail Supervisors, Coach Agents to become better leaders.
- Interested candidates must have a University Diploma and 4 years working experience or a minimum of 7 years working experience with High School Diploma.
- Senior managerial experience with field and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Be willing to travel 4 days a week minimum.
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Leading a team is a second nature: You have had a lot of professional experience leading a team. Managing conflicts and people is something you love! You achieve success through others, can manage the activities of others to guide them to a common goal, without necessarily doing everything yourself.
- You are a strong communicator: It is easy for you to write reports and you raise issues when necessary.
- You live to meet targets: You love challenges, you are driven to reach target. Failure is never an option. You have shown in the past an ability to meet targets independently and as a leader. You take charge of the situation, and do not wait for orders to get things done.
- You deliver and expect the best: At BBoxx, we all want to deliver extraordinary work to unlock potential in order to bring the best solar experience. We also expect others to do the same. You should have stories when you over delivered in your career.
- You are committed to amazing customer experience: Going the extra mile for the customer is natural for you.
- You have strong solid business sense: you are highly analytical, grasp the numbers and their meanings, and plot appropriate course of action
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm
- Experience in project management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply to roles you are passionate about, even if you are still developing your skills.
- We strive to create an inclusive environment and regularly celebrate the diversity of our people through events arranged by our Culture Committee.
- BBoxx provides a workplace where you can be your authentic self and focus on our mission of transforming lives and unlocking potential through access to energy!
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE