BASF West Africa Limited Recruitment 2022 for an Account Manager (Polyurethanes) – BASF West Africa Limited is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Account Manager. Interested candidates should follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
BASF West Africa Limited – At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Polyurethanes)
Job ID: 68086
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job field: Marketing & Sales
Job Conditions: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible for business/customer accounts and product management across all industries within PM: Industrial, Construction, Consumer, and Transportation; as well as prepare and/or contribute to customer concepts and identify business development opportunities for future growth. Duties will include the following:
- Responsible for the PM industry in West and East Africa acting as the first point of contact in all four PM industries
- Define annual budgets (volume and net sales)
- Manage the order to cash processes for all customers of responsibility
- Leads all pricing negotiations
- Drives relationship management (all levels and functions)
- Defines and mobilizes adequate resources for the assigned accounts
- Collect relevant market intelligence and trends
- Provide technical reporting
- Conduct customer needs assessments and identifications
- Manage relationships both internally and externally for the good of the business
- Adherence to and compliance with all BASF guidelines and procedures
- Actively represent BASF Group interests and act as a role model with regards to Compliance and Code of Conduct
- Ensure adherence to legal regulations and the company’s internal guidelines as well as CORE values and principles.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Marketing or any other relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field
- Strong communication, customer sales, and customer relationship management skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and develop marketing strategies
- Driver’s license is essential
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE