Baker Hughes is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Field Engineer – Wireline
Job ID: R62738
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- As a Wireline General Field Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects.
- You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.
As a Wireline General Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and analyzing resolutions to problems encountered of moderately complex scope at the wellsite.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advising Customer Representative with the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma or University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Ability to identify the proper product and service for simple to complex applications.
- Ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on the resume)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services.
- Must have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services ( advanced open/cased-hole services)
Work in a way that works for you:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.
Working With Us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you:
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century.
- But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters