Baker Hughes Recruitment for Sub – Saharan Africa Customer Service Manager – Bently Nevada 2023– Baker Hughes job is recruiting for all interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply for the position below.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sub – Saharan Africa Customer Service Manager – Bently Nevada
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Bently Nevada Customer Service Manager role demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
As a Bently Nevada Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in development and leading the execution of the Benlty Nevada Services growth strategy taking into consideration the services pricing, financials and operational excellence
- Interfacing regularly with the Service Director to review the progress of regional growth initiatives and participate in the development of new service offerings
- Owning Financial forecasting and reporting of Revenue and margin
- Being responsible for building professional long-term relationships with specific customers within the Sub Saharan Africa region
- Driving sub-region strategy for developing after sales market by promoting training, SSA – Supporting Service Agreements, reactive services, retrofit projects
- Working closely with region sales leaders to ensure appropriate sales coverage and opportunities to achieve the services orders plan for the sub-region
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Have good working knowledge of contract terms and conditions as well as familiarity with project labor and material quoting tools.
- Be well organized with good communication, inter-personal skills as a leader, with clients and with Baker Hughes.
- Have at least 10 years experience in Field Services in oil and gas/power industry and with vibration technology (Bently Nevada equipment is a plus)
- Have at least 5 years experience in Sales or aftersales in oil and gas/power industry
- Have cognitive experience working across different markets in the region
- Have willingness and ability to travel within assigned region.
- Have good business acumen and commercial savvy with the ability to manage effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Have customer-oriented service mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply