Baker Hughes Job Recruitment for a Service Delivery Geoscientist – Formation Evaluation– Baker Hughes is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Service Delivery Geoscientist. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Job Title: Service Delivery Geoscientist – Formation Evaluation
Job ID: R53192
Category: Engineering / Technology
- Are you a Service Delivery Geoscientist looking for a new opportunity
- Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company?
- Join our cutting-edge Geoservices team
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Geoservices team provides support to multiple product lines within our organization. We partner with internal cross-functional teams and customers to provide services from exploration through to production.
- Partner with the best
- In this role, you will be responsible for activities aimed at proving a concept to be valid or technically feasible by applying scientific and engineering methodologies. You will work in this family and demonstrate through test or analyses the performance and implementation potential of a concept.
- Being involved in conceptual or theoretical activities related to geology, geography, geophysics, geomorphology and other aspects of the earth.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Delivering products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Having a good understanding of logging while drilling and wireline operations
- Working together with business leadership at executive level on specific needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and at least 4 years’ of experience in Engineering/Technology
- Be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be familiar/ exposed to acoustics, NMR and mineralogical data.
- Have at least 5 additional years’ of experience in Geoservices.
- Show relevant experience in Geoservices.
- Have understanding of logging while drilling and wireline operations
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability with the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE