The African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC) is currently inviting applications for their ongoing Fully Funded PhD Scholarships 2022/2023 for African Students. Interested applicants should ensure that they meet all necessary requirements and visit the page in the link below to register.
The African Scientific, Research and Innovation Council (ASRIC) is a special advisory body to the African Union mandated to implement the Science, Technology and Innovation Strategy for Africa (STISA-2024) and to promote scientific research and innovation in order to address the challenges of Africa’s socio-economic development.
The 1st and 2nd Calls for PhD scholarships for African students were successfully announced for the academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, where eligible candidates passed through a rigorous screening process and were awarded the scholarship. In furtherance to the success of the 1st and 2nd Calls, the ASRIC and UEMF are hereby launching the 3rd Call for the year 2022.
- Must be a national of one of the African Union Member States;
- Applicants must be less than 35 years of age at the end date of this call;
- Must have Master’s Degree (in science or engineering), Diploma or Engineering Diploma or any other equivalent diploma (baccalaureate + 5); and
- The candidate must demonstrate remarkable ability and devotion along with experiences in conducting research in the selected field of study.
The ASRIC and UEMF are offering 10 scholarship slots for the academic year 2022-2023 to African PhD students to carry out their doctoral research work at the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fes (UEMF), Morocco. The duration of the study and that of the scholarship is three years.
- The scholarship includes; tuition fees of about $9,000, an annual return ticket from your home country with a maximum contribution of $1,000 during summer vacation, and stipend allowance of $1,000 monthly for 11 months every year.
Fields of study
Interested candidates MUST be ready to undertake research in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Additive Manufacturing and materials
- Renewable Energy, Green hydrogen and Power-to-X
The Application Form should be completed and submitted before the deadline of the call. The following are also to be attached to the application form:
- an updated CV;
- A certified copy of the baccalaureate;
- A certified copy of the master’s diploma or the engineering diploma or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- A copy of certified transcript(s) of all university-level coursework completed corresponding to the diploma or masters;
- A copy of the Master (or equivalent) thesis or dissertation;
- A certified copy of an applicant’s international passport.
- 2 personal passport size photographs
For More Information:
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE