Artee Group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Artee Group – The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate – Furniture Showroom
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- They have to keep their sales pitch polished, because they are required to make customers buy products, even if they are unwilling.
- Selling is not their only responsibility, they also do the job of an advertiser to promote the products of the business and attract new customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be a strong asset in this role since it involves face-to-face or phone communication with potential customers.
- Maintain updated knowledge of floor inventory, including furniture details and customization options.
- Initiate pleasant interactions with customers as they come to the sales floor.
- Answer customer questions regarding furniture make, model, color options and related information.
- Aid customers in finding excellent matches for their needs.
- Negotiate prices within the company’s acceptable range for each furniture piece.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns with merchandise, handling POS transactions and returns.
- Used mature and professional communication skills to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and long-term rapport with repeat customers.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Meet or exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales
- Maintain knowledge of all products, pricing, options, finishes, details
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate furniture
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products.
- Coordinate with sales team to establish selling strategies and deals.
- Ensure that furniture is delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Furniture/ Interior Decoration Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to take rejection with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of effective negotiation tactics
- Sunday work inclusive (Please take note)
- Weekly off during weekdays.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Town Planning-Ilupeju, Lagos
- A supply chain officer helps to transfer products from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail stores, this vital role makes sure shops remain fully stocked and keeps business running.
- Planning delivery timetables
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Conducting a regular market survey for commonly purchased items
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience in a retail company with knowledge of electronics (advantage)
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication
- Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player and able to work in a multinational environment.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters