Army Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is officially out. You can now obtain the Nigerian Army Recruitment form 2020/2021 and process it by visiting the recruitment portal. Check Requirements, eligibility, application portal and how to apply below.
Welcome to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal. Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration for online via www. nigerianarmyms.ng.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge
a. How to apply:
(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
Requirements / Academic Qualifications For Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form
You can only join the Military in Nigeria through Its recruitment process. Interested applicants should apply directly by visiting Nigerian Army Recruitment portal – http://recruitment.army.mil.ng. Basic requirements have been listed below
- Academic Qualifications / Requirements ranges from minimum O’level (WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) to PhD holders.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Applicants applying for graduate recruitment should have all qualifying documents.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age and above.
- The application portal is open to all male and female Nigerians.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Accepted certificates include O’level, A level ND, HND, OND, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, and PhD.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Medical examination will be carried out
- Candidates with tattoos should not apply.
- Candidates with flat chest and feet should not apply.
- Qualifying examination and screening will be carried out.
- Height requirement for males and females can be seen on the recruitment portal.
b.Print Out.Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.