Arbico Plc is currrently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of a Financial Reporting Accountant. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines listed below to apply.
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors: Civil / Infrastructure Aviation Healthcare Hospitality Manufacturing and Industrial Residential Water and Wastewater Education Corporate & Commercial Office.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- To prepare, coordinate and review the preparation of statutory financial statements and liaise with external stakeholders.
- To apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Analyse and review budgets and expenditures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control.
- Production of a statutory based set of management accounts, including balance sheet on a monthly basis to prepare monthly management accounts.
- Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiencies.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with appropriate VAT regulations and submitting the VAT return on behalf of the company.
- A University Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience within the finance/audit and control department of a corporate organization or professional services organization.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ICAN, CFA, etc an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters