Apply Here for Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022 for a Customer Sales Executive (Lagos) – Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Customer Sales Executive. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Role is designed to execute sales strategy in driving sales volume while ensuring effective customer relationship management and territorial expansion
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the region.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in assigned territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- Develop the existing and future key distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- Develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in assigned territory.
- Compile and complete reconciliation of all customers’ accounts issues regularly.
- Report all sales and collection figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure continuous retention of key accounts and addition of new accounts.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years core sales experience.
- Experience in Foam Industry is an advantage.
- Age not more than 35 years
- Must know how to drive and have a valid driver’s license
- Must reside in Ibadan
- Computer Literacy
- Problem Solving Teamwork
- Analytical Ability
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Good driving skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment