UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 summer Internship Programme 2022 is currently ongoing and eligible candidates are advised to hurry and apply now. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
UNILAG Design Studio is a product of collaborative effort between the University of Lagos and RICE360 Institute for Global Health Technologies, Houston, USA. The Design Studio is expected to be a Hub for raising the next generation of innovators from the University community and the general public. The central goal of the studio is to provide easy access to state-of-the-art specialized equipment and other relevant resources for innovation. In addition, the Studio space is positioned to offer a conducive environment that encourages young talents to develop indigenous solutions using locally sourced materials
Applications are invited from individuals across the University of Lagos community and general public for:
Title: RICE360 Summer Internship Programme 2022
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The RICE360 annual summer internship is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects, interns in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise will utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must be an Undergraduate / Graduate Student / Tech-enthusiast from the University of Lagos or other institutions in Nigeria (Preferably, applicants with Engineering / Sciences / Medical Sciences / Business background)
- Healthcare Innovation experience, Hands-on technical & entrepreneurial skills, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Mentality.
- Applicant(s) must be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022.
Applicant(s) must have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical (Rapid Prototyping with 3D Printer, CNC, Laser Cutting, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Electronic Circuit Designs, Programming, I.C.T. and AI Solutions Development, Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.)
- Innovation: Healthcare Innovation experience, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Entrepreneurship: Business orientation and start-up development, marketing and idea pitching concepts, customer engagement and interactions, e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For further details, please:
- Visit 3rd floor, Systems Engineering Building, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
- Call +2349068234368 or +2349055891717
- Send email to: email@example.com
- Female applicants are highly encouraged
Application Deadline Friday; 30th September, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters