Apply for Strategic Officer at Meristem Securities Limited- There is a job position open at Meristem Securities for the role of a Strategy Officer. If you think you have the right qualifications, go ahead and apply! The details are below.
Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
Job Title: Strategy Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization: Consulting / Business Strategy & Planning
- Strategy development, monitoring and management responsible for the integration and co-ordination of the development of strategies and implementation across the Group Thought leader and business consultant for executive management and heads of Business units.
- Drive corporate transformation through focus on building or maintaining competitive advantage in terms of business strategy, digital and human resource transformation.
- Interpreting and ensuring the implementation of the group strategy
- Coordinating the strategic direction of various business units and group operational units
- Ensuring group synergy and synchronization
- Monitoring strategy implementation across the group
- Tracking group performance using agreed indices and benchmarks
- Evaluating specific activities the company is undertaking and ensure all of those activities are helping the group achieve its corporate goals
- Advising about strategic issues and strategy direction/redirection
- Making recommendations to executive management to assist in the development of the firm’s goal
- Working with senior/executive management to assist in the achievement of the firm’s goal
- Providing comprehensive periodic reports to top management on strategy implementation
- Tracking industry trends, socio-political and economic events and global happenings and report on their impact on the strategic plans of the organization
- Monitoring competitor activities and benchmark our activities and performance to those of our competitors
- Partnering with subsidiary heads to identify and prioritize business development and growth opportunities
- Providing intelligence to business developers to improve business solution development
- Advising on business solution that needs to be created and how they fit into the overall company strategy
- Co-ordinating the formulation of long-term and short-term product policies and oversee internal consulting projects for business units and departments
- Inspiring and influencing staff across the firm to achieve defined goals.
- Collecting internal data and processing
- Industry Survey and analysis as a function for strategy review
- Timely production of accurate monthly and quarterly performance and other reports
- Monitoring strategy implementation at corporate and business unit level
- Periodic evaluation of business processes for effectiveness and efficiency
- Undertake such other analysis and reporting as requested by the management from time to time
- Co-ordinate/ facilitate internal data collection for units and development for performance reporting
- Any other functions as may be assigned by the Head of department.
- Candidate must possess a BA/ Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Finance or Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience preferably in a similar role
- Professional qualification – ACA/ACCA/MSC/MBA.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE