Apply for Senior Creative Designer at Kwik Delivery 2022-The Kwik Delivery is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Senior Creative Designer. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Kwik Delivery is a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Creative Designer
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Develop concepts for marketing strategies and collateral
- Establish creative direction brand guidelines for the company as well as the product brands
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, visual elements and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typeface
- Review designs for errors before publishing
- Create web, social media, in-app and other marketing content that meets top class design expectation, by the brand guidelines.
- Work across teams to produce any additional visual resources that might be required.
- Participate in regular design reviews with Product Designers/Marketing and weekly feedback sessions with cross functional stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 6+ years of experience as a professional graphic designer, with 2+ years’ experience in a management position
- At least 2 years of creative strategy and post-production experience
- Strong UI and UX Design Skills
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Premier Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition & Final Cut Pro.
- Experience working in a creative agency is an added advantage
- Photography and videography experience is strongly desired
- Ability to conceptualize and translate creative strategy, ideas, and messaging into a visual road map
- Solid understanding of Design thinking, with sound knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, imagery, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- Ability to generate ideas, create lasting solutions to problems, and communicate complex ideas
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills Willing to work nontraditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary, with little or no supervision
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions.
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious.
- A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics. You possess an in-depth knowledge about marketing operations and marketing campaigns.
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment, be resolutive and self-motivated. You are tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE