Sahara Group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Management Supervisor
Location: Abuja (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Develop and carry out periodic facility inspections to develop building maintenance activities -preventive and corrective facilities maintenance schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Ensure compliance to all maintenance schedules.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of Building Services Technicians/Contractors to ensure proper care of Air Conditioners, Furniture, Plumbing and Lighting Systems.
- Coordinate housekeeping and grounds keeping activities to ensure the environment is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Prepare maintenance report for the various facilities and office locations; Prepare weekly report on facilities maintenance.
- Carry out facility audits on buildings and report on observations and defeats on buildings.
- Plan best allocation/utilization of space for both current and future office
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Prepare weekly maintenance report.
- Define scope of work, provide drawings and prepare cost estimates for building maintenance works, refurbishment and renovations.
- Responsible for the allocation and management of facility space for optimum efficiency.
- Plan and manage all central services – reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal, water treatment, energy consumption and parking to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Manage and review Service Contracts to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent facilities maintenance issues as they arise.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering, Quantity Survey OR Architecture.
- Minimum of 4 years post-NYSC experience in facilities management.
- Candidate must reside In Abuja.
- Required Knowledge: Building services installation. National Building codes. Project management.
- Membership of the Relevant Professional body.
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills.
- Top-notch networking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills.
- Conscientious in approach to work.
- Customer-centric and good leadership skills.
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills.
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Be the first to comment