We will be guiding you on how to successfully apply for the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) CBN Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) Loan 2021. Ensure you follow the steps listed below and put all necessary information properly before submitting.
All You Need to Know About NMFB CBN TCF Loan
As stated in the previous article the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has released the sum of N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) stimulus package that will serve as support to many households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria who are badly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligibility for NMFB CBN TCF Loan 2021
- Households: for any Households to be considered eligible they must show evidence that they have been badly hit with impacted by COVID-19
- Micro enterprises: Existing enterprises will also show proof that their business are struggling with effect of COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): small medium enterprises are not left out but only those whose income are nothing to write home about as compared to previous years of earnings when there were no Covid-19 related issues.
How to Apply for the NMFB CBN TCF Loan for Households
To apply for the NMFB TCF loan for households click on https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
How to Apply for NMFB CBN TCF Loan for Micro Enterprise and SME’s
To apply for the NMFB TCF loan for Micro Enterprise and SME’s click on https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme
How to Check Your NMFB CBN TCF Loan Application Status
- To check, visit https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
- Select application category (Household or SME)
- Input your BVN to check the status
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here