Apply Here Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Post Graduate Scholarship 2022 / 2023 – The Nigerian Agip Exploration is currently inviting applications for their ongoing Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2022/2023. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to follow each section listed below carefully to apply successfully.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) was incorporated in 1996 to manage the company’s deep offshore exploration and production assets. NAE has the distinction of being the first oil and Gas Company in Nigeria to produce oil from the country’s deep offshore.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2022 / 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
- In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility / Requirements
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2022.
Test Date 11th June, 2022.
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” above.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
- Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Section C (Pretest Guide)
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the test date:
- Click here to download a special browser (Safe Exam Browser) which is mandatory before your test date. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. You are not asked to configure it. The Safe Exam Browser will only be required once your test has commenced.
- Kindly review our FAQ page: https://dragnetscreening.ng/onlineproctoring/faq and also go through the DO’s and DON’T’s.
- Go to https://testclient.fot.com.ng/sampletest.aspx to access the test platform for the purpose of practice only. This should not be used for the actual test.
- Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
- The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
- Successful candidates from the application stage will write a Computer Based Test which will be administered on the 11th of June using Remote Online Proctoring Test System.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE