Hazon Holdings is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content & Business Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Unit: Startup Lagos
Reports to: CEO
- Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for planning, creating, implementing, and monitoring our content campaigns across all digital media and marketing platforms.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Your primary goal is to help Startup Lagos product and brand influence across digital platforms and offline amongst target audience while also increasing brand loyalty, awareness and increase sales.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of the brand and manage all community communications.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our content marketing activities including our marketing database, email, SEO/PPC and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Develop content, plan and strategies for building & managing offline communities
- Develop content, plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Write editorial content, create and upload videos onto web pages
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Build a community of followership around the product
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or other Social Sciences related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a content & digital marketing executing content strategy, brand management as well as press strategies with an understanding of how to track and measure impact
- An understanding of the African startup ecosystem is required
- Experience in content planning, content development and execution
- Demonstrated ability in setting up display campaign, implement, monitor and optimize where necessary
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and implement email marketing campaigns that generates revenue and increase ROI
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute SEO plan that increases visibility and lead to conversion
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in managing website content and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong oral and written communication skills; with multiple audiences
- Detail oriented, with research skills, excellent proof reading and editing skills
Behavioral Competencies & Skills:
- Creativity & Innovation
- Drive and self-motivation
- Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external teams
- Ability to effectively evaluate information and make appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to assuring high standards and strive for a user centered service.
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Strategic thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
3rd August, 2022.