CWAY North Table Water Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that CWAY North Table Water is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply.
CWAY North Table Water is a branch of CWay Nigeria Drinking Water Science & Technology Company Limited Isolo Lagos. The business unit focuses on the production, sales and distribution of 75cl On the Go Table water.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Idu Industrial Area, Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Formulate and improve the Human Resource management system, processes and standards according to company’s strategy, objectives and policies; and improve efficiency of the Human Resource department continuously through training and assessment of staff’s work. And also ensure the cost is within control through setting budget and doing analysis.
- According to the company’s strategic target and development needs, add and update the Job Descriptions of senior staff.
- Organize the training to related staff about new JD.
- According to the company’s strategic target and related department manpower needs, make and implement the recruitment plan. And review the process of new staff recruitment in line with company’s relevant policy.
- Establish and improve the induction training management system, assist the employing department to prepare the induction training program for supervisors and above, and supervise the implementation of the plan.
- Organize monthly induction training for junior staff.
- According to the company’s relevant policy, establish and implement the SOP of staff file management and manage and update the Staff Information System
- Establish and implement the management system and processes of Nigeria staff performance appraisal management.
- According to the company’s strategic target, related department development target and JD, work with heads of dept to set up key performance indicators for senior staff.
- Work with GM to review the performance of heads of department and calculate the performance incentive salary of senior staff.
- Continuously improve company’s policy and handbook, to mitigate the employment risks.
- According to the company’s relevant policy and process, renew the Pension, MHO and other insurance list and pay the bill timely.
- Review MHO company’s and Accident Insurance company’s service from time to time, to make sure staff can enjoy the cost-effective insurance service.
- According to the company’s relevant policy and process, examine and approve the leave applications of Nigeria staff. Keep related file and update employee leave statistical table.
- Establish and implement the policy and SOP of employee reward and punishment.
- Examine and approve the leave applications of employee reward and punishment in line with relevant policy and keep the related file.
- In accordance with the format requirements of the company, submit work plan to General Manager timely (weekly/monthly).
- Department internal management: According to the company’s strategic target and department development needs, presided over the development and revision of departmental main work policies, rules and regulations, operating procedures, operational standards, and organize the implementation.
- Set up the department organization structure and position, allocate human resources, manage the performance of employees, and improve the efficiency of the Department.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply
31st January, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE