Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment 2022 for an Area Manager – The Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Area Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are: Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Area Manager
Locations: Kano and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Area Manager is responsible for optimal operation of retail outlets, improved housekeeping, relationship management, sales, station trading account management in the sales area as well as developing and execution of plans to meet set targets in volume and margin in the retail outlets, commercial customers, and third party customers in the sales area.
The role is responsible for:
- Driving improved housekeeping and service standards in all retail outlets to enhance brand strength and customer perception
- Ensure availability of accurate and complete documentation for all business operations
- Provide market feedback on the sales area’s business environment and competitor activities to drive optimal decision making.
- Develop, review and execute an approved sales plans for the business activities in the sales area.
- Conduct audit of wet stock and dry stock for all customers as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the continued profitability and growth of the business form each station or customer account.
- Relationship management of government agencies, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all operating licenses and permits are obtained and are up-to-date.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities
- Selling Ama-Zuma’s products through company retail outlets and to third party customers and ensuring prompt collection of cash while ensuring each customer remains within the approved credit terms.
- Effectively manage retail outlet station managers and other retail customers to achieve the set objectives for the sales area.
- Ensure that the assets of the Company in the outlets are optimally utilized to guarantee maximum returns on investment
- Drive established Health & Safety practices and ensure enforcement at the station.
- Station Managers
- Station Supervisors
- Station Attendants
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 – 8 years of work experience.
- Organizational Design, Structure and Culture
- Budgeting & Budget Management
- Conflict Management
- Values and Ethics
- Partnering and Customer Service
- Stress Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Knowledge
- Marketing & Sales
- Cost Management and control
- Strategic Human Resource
- Stakeholders and Social Responsibility
- Planning & Organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Area Manager (North)” as the subject of the mail
30th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment