Alpha Mead Group Recruitment 2022 for a Logistics Officer – The Alpha mead Group is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Logistics Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Coordinate all files and documents maintained by the Admin unit-
- Ensure that all Admin related documents and other confidential correspondences are filed
- Ensure that all Admin-related files are properly labelled for ease of identification and storage and promptly without undue exposure in the office.
- Ensure requested files are retrieved within one hour.
Fuel Float Management:
- Fueling of vehicles by preparing fuel schedule and float for necessary approval to enhance logistic efficiency. Regularly input and update fuel expense report
- Must ensure that fuel request procedures are adequately maintained by filling out the fuel request vouchers while receipts are attached with the voucher.
- Interface with vendors to ensure that fuel cards are credited promptly, and minimum fuel level is maintained in all the vehicles
Vehicle Request / Driver Management:
- Handling of pool vehicle requests and drivers’ movement/allocation schedule and taxi call-up.
- Ensure all pool vehicle request forms are duly completed and signed before allocation.
- Oversee activities of drivers, including their grooming standards, and ensure that they comply with the company’s policy with safety as paramount.
- Conducting daily vehicle inspection and routine servicing of vehicles and ensuring that observations made during an inspection are closed out promptly
- Liaising with vehicle vendors and conducting prequalification of mechanics on repairs.
- Registration and renewal of vehicle papers and stickers.
- Raise requests for vendor payment
- Test driving skills and facilitate induction of new recruits, give feedback to department Head and HR.
- Ensure drivers maintain a standard dress code while defaulters are reported to your line manager on daily basis.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly fogs for vehicles e.g., pool car forms, driver logbooks, vehicle inspection form, incident report form, and car mileage reports are dully completed and signed off by required parties.
Other HR/Admin Support Functions:
- Assist in organizing office moves.
- Management of the Head Office Admin Store and ensuring effective use of office supplies and General clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning and records maintenance, Raising commercial requests for the department and following up till close-out
- Other duties may be assigned by the direct Supervisor or Head of Department from time to time
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any reputable institution in the country
- Between 3 – 5 years of experience as a Logistics specialist
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs is a must-have
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE