Alert Microfinance Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that Alert Microfinance Bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deposit Mobilization Officer at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to source appropriately priced and mobilize structured deposit for the company from individual and institutional sources, meet, maintain and exceed set targets.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis while increasing number of treasury services taken up by customers.
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Mobilization of funds from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
- Identify target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new funds to the bank
- Work with the team to develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition
- Contribute to the development of innovative savings products in line with customer needs
- Drive and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Advice customers on funds status and generate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned targets and quota.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can mobilize deposit of Min of 25million Naira Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Deposit Mobilization
- Ability to drive deposit mobilization, retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
Job Title: Experienced Loan Marketer
Location: Lagos Island, Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experienced Loan Marketers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME, Public and Private Sectors.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 20million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets
- Ability to disburse SME, Public and Private Loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Internal Audit Manager at our organization is responsible to play a critical role of delivering our organization’s strategic objectives of control processes, adequacy and effectiveness of governance and management of risks, giving an evidence-based opinion on all aspects of governance, risk management, and internal audit.
- Report periodically to the Managing Director and Board, on the internal control and audit activity’s purpose, authority, responsibility and performance relative to its plan
- Design and prepare Annual Audit Plan (AAP) by applying a risk-based approach to ensure the organization complies with internal regulations and policies and established protocols.
- Develop and maintain the internal control and audit procedures to ensure that best practice is taken account of and that the established controls audits address specific areas of risk management.
- Strengthen the bank’s Internal Control mechanism through in-depth recommendation
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed.
- Prepare reports of audit findings and make recommendations to the Board of Directors and Management.
- Liaise with internal advisors and examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Protect the confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretion in sharing such information with legal confines
- Analyze audit results for adequate and effective “corrective actions” for management to improve.
- Supervise fraud investigations involving customer accounts and recovery of fraud
- Develop controls to ensure safeguard of asset and their effective utilization
- Prepare and supervise audit mission, working paper formulations, report writing and anomalies/risk identification
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be required to meet the objectives of Alert Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as Internal Audit Manager in a Microfinance Bank is a MUST.
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of banking software E.g BankOne.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel and Word).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE