Alan & Grant Recruitment 2022 for a HR Advisor – Alan & Grant is currently seeking to recruit a competent professional suitable to fill the position of a HR Advisor. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- To guarantee that human resource management within production operations is geared towards an efficient HR practices / process and ensuring peaceful work environment.
- Manages production manpower deployment.
- Manages and regularizes attendance and uploads daily attendance in operations
- Manages time keeping for classified staff. Also monitors late arrival, early departure and absenteeism.
- Prepares and collates attendance report.
- Manages alternative work arrangements records i.e. out-duty management
- Manages leave policy assignments i.e. annual, casual, sick, compassionate leave.
- Edits, modifies and deletes leave records.
- Confirms and allocates manpower requirement before recruitment.
- Supervises production workers (Delog) at the point of admission.
- Inspects and monitors production workers, lines and activities within the production floor in relation to their attendance.
- Prepares production manpower daily report of 3rd party manpower providers
- Provides operational control of department functions within assigned.
- Assists in keeping HR records and perform routine HR tasks when assigned.
- Manages staff data (Production, Engineering and Supply Chain).
- Assists in recruitment process/onboarding in operations
- Prepares appraisal and confirmation letters.
- Processes and edits week off setup
- Creates, allocates and releases shift plans for all production staff
- Handles all HR related issues i.e. queries, warning and termination letters, medical forms, pay-slips etc.
- Produces Monthly HR Metrics for reporting & control purposes.
- Relevant Payroll / Finance qualification or equivalent experience in previous role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- HRIMS working knowledge
- Experience in People Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE